Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nothing is Wasted

Is there anyone who believes he or she has followed God's call on his or her life without deviation? Without looping around on the path? Is our spiritual journey ever straight?

How do you feel about your wanderings? Do you feel guilty about them? Do you believe they have been a waste of time?

Have you ever heard the phrase "nothing is wasted'? I believe that the person I am today - the person you are today - is a product of our path. The way we have traveled has brought us to this point. My path may not have been the one God would have chosen for me - or maybe it is - but either way, God uses the decisions I've made to prepare me what's next.


Nothing is wasted. Accept where you have been and know that God has used it for your good. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home