Monday, August 23, 2010

Spam

Spam -- Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately.

As I was logging into Blogger to write my post for the day, I noticed a reminder that I should periodically check my Spam inbox for the blog. I have a Spam inbox? If it is Spam, why should I check it? How can I even find it? (Note -- I have since found it and checked it).

Does our society send us unsolicited bulk messages that interfere with our spiritual life? Do we listen to them? Are we able to tell the difference between Godly messages and bulk spam? Do we need to check our Spam inboxes and delete those messages that make us feel unforgiven, unloved or unworthy?

What can we use as Spam filters? Anything on this list that might help?
  • scripture readings
  • spiritual friends
  • prayer
  • worship
  • service
Clear out your Spam box.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home