Friday, February 05, 2021

Perspectives: It's the Moon!


 Last Summer, Steve and I were walking along the beach one evening as Caswell Beach, North Carolina.  We turned around to head back to where we were staying, and there was this bright, orange light on the horizon.  Neither one of us could tell what it was.  My first thought was that there was a Ferris wheel somewhere up the beach.  We usually go to Myrtle Beach in the summer, and there is a lighted wheel in the distance at night.   

I finally lifted my camera and zoomed in to see it.  I said, "Steve, it's the moon!"  It was an incredible moon.  I've posted three pictures of it this week.

Our perspective may not lead us to an understanding of what is true.  We need to dig deeper, zoom in, and study.  What we will find will be amzing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home