Who goes to a Marshall University football game...
- And shows up extra, extra, extra early to not miss the pre game?
- And wishes the pre-game show led directly to half time?
- And resents the piped-in music?
- And claps when the band plays Sons of Marshall to encourage the band, not to welcome the team?
- And has a heart thrill at the national anthem because the trumpets take the melody?
- And brings a camera, but never takes a picture of the team?
- And sees the game clock as a countdown to the halftime show?
- And thinks the score is how many times she could hear the trumpets?
- And doesn't think it necessary that the football players wear numbers on their uniforms but wishes the band members did?
- And leaves the game at half time thinking the best is over?
This band-mom, that's who!