Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eyes Open

I noticed yesterday that I am posting many fewer pictures than I used to.  That, I'm sure, is directly correlated to the number of pictures I'm taking -- not nearly as many.

I use the camera to watch for evidence of God -- to keep my eyes open for beauty and grace in the world of nature and to record it.  I then post the pictures as another way to speak of my thoughts about God -- to praise him for his wondeful works.

I need to keep my eyes open more.  I need to take more pictures.

I've been thinking about the Walk to Emmaus program.  Each pilgrim seems to find evidence of God on the walk -- more than they do in everyday life.  Is God more present on a walk?  I don't think so, but I think when we open our eyes and expect to see him, we will, because he is always there.

Eyes open.  Clear vision.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home