Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friday Five -- Cars

From RevGalBlogPals' Friday Five a couple of weeks ago:

  1. The earliest recollection you have of a family car -- I remember my mom's second Mustang. It was aqua.
  2. The first car you drove when you could (legally) get behind the wheel yourself. -- A very large, very old, light blue LTD2.  It was the driver's ed car.
  3. A memorable road trip -- Let's see...I've taken alot of road trips. Thinking back, I remember a vacation to Georgia when I was a kid. It was during the time of gas rationing. We could only buy $10 of gasoline at a time (of course, that was much more gasoline then than it is now.). The drive from Macon to Savannah across Georgia was terrible at the time. Endless. Especially when one was worried about running out of gas.
  4. The car you drive now. Love it? Hate it? I drive a "company" car now -- a beige/gray Ford Taurus, and I love it. Our personal car is a dark blue Chrysler mini-van, and I love it, too. My son drives the car I used to drive -- a black Civic, and I love it, too. All good cars.
  5. An interesting story that involves you and a vehicle. I'm late posting this because I just can't think of a good story. So, I'm leaving it blank. Sorry!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home