Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Questions

Questions about me:
  1. What time did you get up this morning? This morning?  It was cold outside this morning, and I wish I could have stayed in bed longer.  I got up at about 6:38 am. 
  2. How do you like your steak? Usually medium.  Medium rare sometimes.  
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter 7, Part I.
  4. What is your favorite TV show? I'm not sure I could name just one.  Right now, I like NCIS, Bones, Grey's Anatomy.  I'm also working my way through StarGate - Atlantis.
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Where I live, with whom I live.  I wouldn't mind a larger closet, though.
  6. What did you have for breakfast? Poached egg and toast.
  7. What is your favorite cuisine?  It depends on my mood.  Really, I'm not sure I could choose one.
  8. What foods do you dislike? Organ meats
  9. Favorite Place to Eat?  Again, it depends on my mood.  I like all kinds of places.
  10. Favorite dressing? Ranch.  In the past few years, I've explored homemade vinegrettes, and those are good, too.
  11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2006  Ford 500, light seafoam green.
  12. What are your favorite clothes? Layeres.  So I can try to regulate my temperature.
  13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?    Scotland, Britain, Ireland.
  14. Is your cup 1/2-empty or 1/2-full? 1/2 full
  15. Where would you want to retire?  I have no idea.
  16. Favorite time of day?  Mornings when I can sneak some time for a quick breakfast out.  Mornings when I don't have to get up early (although I probably will anyway) or be anywhere.  When I sit down after dinner.  When I wake up in the middle of the night, thinking it is almost time to get up, but it's really only 1am.
  17. Where were you born?  Washington, D.C.
  18. Favorite sport to watch?  Olympics
  19. Bird watcher?  It's great to watch the birds in the back yard when the feeders are full.
  20. Are you a morning person or a night person?  I don't know.  Morning?
  21. Pets?  One beagle named Molly who is the sweetest dog who ever lived.
  22. Favorite book?   Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  23. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
  24. What is your best childhood memory?  Oh, I don't know.  That's too hard a question for 9pm.
  25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog.
  26. Do you have children? Yes - two boys.
  27. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
  28. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes - 2.
  29. Any pet peeves? Yes, several. How about when you get gas at the pump with a credit card and have to go inside to get the receipt?
  30. Favorite pizza topping? Cheese. Pepperoni.
  31. Favorite Flower? daffodils.
  32. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks. 
  33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Again, it depends on my mood.  Not Burger King.  Not Hardees.
  34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once.
  35. From whom did you get your last email? Jeff.
  36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't use credit cards anymore.  
  37. Do anything spontaneous lately?Sat with older son and Steve after dinner and watched Princess Bride, making fun of the enjoyable, memorable lines.  "Let me 'splain.  No, it is too much.  Let me sum up."
  38. Do you like your job? Yes.
  39. Broccoli? Cauliflower? Broccoli, cooked.
  40. What was your favorite vacation? All of them.
  41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Steve and my younger son.
  42. What are you listening to right now?  Macy's commercial
  43. What is your favorite color? Blue, no question.
  44. How many tattoos do you have? None.
  45. Coffee drinker? No 
  46. Favorite pastime? In no particular order ... Knitting.  Photography.  Computer work.  Watching TV.  Having dinner with friends
  47. Favorite quote? Another question that is too hard for 9pm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home