Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Never say never

Nora Ephron was on the radio this morning. As part of the interview she read a list of things she has decided she never wants to learn anything more about.

Never is a long time, so I would never (ha) make a list of things I would never learn about in the future. I thought of a couple of other lists, though:

Things I have no desire to learn anything more about

  • Twitter -- I have to agree with Nora about this one. I just don't get it.
  • Reality television, such as The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Starts and Wife Swap.
  • Olives
  • Non-canine pets
  • Biochemistry
Things I had no desire to learn anything about, but now very much enjoy

  • A phone that also is a PDA (can anyone say iPhone -- love it now)
  • NCIS
  • Digital photography (no more desire to use film at all)
  • iPod (I seem to have developed an affinity for Apple products)
  • Investments of funds

Never say never....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home