Saturday, November 06, 2010

Fall Back and Be Thankful

I just finished reading this post on the United Methodist Reporter Blog -- Fall Back and Be Thankful. The writer of this post has a habit in the month of November of listing five things each day to be thankful for.

When I was reading for my Disciple class, I made that part of my ritual. Each time I read (being me), I took notes about what I read. Before I started reading, I would list what was going on that day, and what I was thankful for that day.

It's a good habit. It does turn your mind to the blessings in your life.

What are you thankful for today? Other than getting an extra hour of sleep tonight.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

I know the question was rhetorical, but I'm thankful for my wife we celebrated our 30th anniversary last night.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home