Friday, April 16, 2010

Packing

Five questions about packing to go on a trip (from RevGalBlogPals):

  1. Some fold, some roll and some simply fling into the bag. What's your technique for packing clothes? I fold my clothes, and then I pile other stop on top. There is a theory that whatever you have (or think you need to take) will expand to fill up the available space. Not my stuff. My stuff expands to overfill the available space.
  2. The tight regulations about carrying liquids on planes makes packing complicated. What might we find in your quart-size bag? Ever lose a liquid that was too big? If I carried my toiletries then my bag would have the regular items in it -- nothing too strange or odd. I've never lost a liquid that was too big, but my son did. We were flying to Florida. Both boys had had warnings from their parents about what to bring with them and what to leave at home. The older one had left a bottle of hair gel in his bag. "Throw it out!" I said (and gladly)I didn't like the hair gel on him anyway; I was glad to watch them throw it away.
  3. What's something you can't imagine leaving at home? My camera.
  4. Do you have a bag with wheels? OF COURSE I do . Bags with wheels are the best thing since sliced bread.
  5. What's your favorite reading material for a non-driving trip (plane, train, bus, ship)? The newest Nora Roberts or JD. Robb book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home