Friday, April 09, 2010

On the Road

Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals:

  1. When was your last, or will be your next, out of town travel? Steve, the boys and I spent a couple of days this week on a trip to Columbus. It was great to spend the time with them, focusing on having fun together. We were worn out when we were finished, but it was a good trip. Two of us in the office went up to Stonewall Resort yesterday for a meeting of Leave a Legacy. Good trip.
  2. Long car trips: love or loathe? I don't mind long trips in the car.
  3. Do you prefer to be driver or passenger? I like to drive, but I'm also happy to be the passenger. Probably, if there are two of us in the car, I would choose to be the passenger most of the time (unless the other person drives more slowly than me; then I would rather drive).
  4. If passenger, would you rather pass the time with handwork, conversing, reading, listening to music, or ??? One of the reasons I like to be the passenger is that I can knit on long trips. I can knit and talk, so the two pastimes are compatible. I am one of those strange people who can read in the car, so I'll do that, too.
  5. Are you going, or have you ever gone, on a RevGals BE? Happiest memories of the former, and/or most anticipated pleasures of the latter? No.
  6. Bonus: a favorite piece of road trip music. If I'm traveling alone, I like fast music. I'll roll down the windows, open the sunroof (if the car has one), and sing. No way I would do that with other people in the car, so that's a solo experience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home