Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Posting again


I has been many weeks since I posted last.  I think it is the longest amount of time that I have gone without posting since I started the blog.  I didn't mean to take a break; one day I just discovered that I hadn't posted in over a week, and I decided to continue the break.  As I looked at the calendar, I saw that the 9th Anniversary of the blog would be November 30, so I chose that as the day that would be the end of the break.

I planned to post yesterday, but got too busy - I am out of the habit.

So as the liturgical year begins again, and Advent rolls into our view, I am back to posting.  For me it has always been necessary to consider it a discipline - for so many years it was a daily task.  This past year I have made it a weekend day daily task, and that is the rhythm that feels right now, as well.

Much has changed in 9 years.  My children are now adults (or so their age decrees them to be!).  I have a new and completely different career, and I love it.  In the past 9 years my husband lost his mother and his cousin, but everyone else is well.  The world continues to spin - some things get better, others don't, but we live each day, hoping to devote what we do to God.

Blessings on your day, and I'll be back tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home