Monday, August 22, 2011

Life

I've been really busy, and I don't see it getting any easier for the rest of the week.  I have posts in mind I want to write -- I hope I get them done soon.  In the meantime, excuse the lightness of my thoughts.

A few random ones:
  1. We took our son to college this weekend.  Of course, I miss him, but that's not the major thing I'm feeling.  I can't remember any thing that had such conflicted emotions.  I am so proud of him and excited for him!  And I can't believe our baby is old enough to go to college.  I mainly come down on the happiness part, but sometimes the shock of the moment floods in.
  2. I expect his brother to miss him, and to demonstrate that emotion in an unrecognizable, venting way.  I haven't seen it yet.
  3. I have two meetings this week to prepare for, and a talk (with powerpoint) at a meeting this Saturday.  Much to do.  I also need to find a lector for Sunday and a speaker for a meeting next month. Oh, and a person to help with media, and maybe an assistant song leader.
  4. When I get through this week, all will be calmer.
  5. Next week, my younger son will be old enough to get his Learner's Permit.  So much for calm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home