Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New lately

What have you done lately that was new to you?  That you have never done before?  That you are surprised you were able to do?  This is not a Friday Five -- these are my own questions, but I wondered if I could list five things that fit into these catagories:
  1. I uploaded a new template to my knitting blog.  I've changed the template before, but always using a Blogger standard template with a few changes.  This time I found a third part template on the web and uploaded it to my blog.  I had no idea if it would work, but it did. 
  2. I'm working on putting an Emmaus Walk team together.  I'm still not done, but I've called more people and asked them to serve than I ever have. 
  3. We're working on preparing Grant to go to college.  New.  Hard.  Exciting.  Never done before.
  4. I knit an entire blanket, and it ended up being 8 feet by 3 feet.  It's the largest knitted item I have ever undertaken or completed.
  5. It's 11:40 and I keep falling asleep before I think of one more.  Maybe that's OK -- maybe that symbolized that the next new thing in just round the corner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home