Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Friday Five

Friday Five questions for the day of "the" Royal Wedding:

  1. Will you be watching? If so, is this your first royal wedding?  I did watch parts of the wedding, and no, it is not my first royal wedding.  I remember Charles and Diana's wedding and Andrew and Sarah's wedding.
  2. The bride has chosen as her wedding cake a fruitcake. Where do you stand on this pastry?  Yuk.
  3. The dress code for royal weddings has not seen the same sad decline as that for most other weddings. If you could design your own royal wedding hat, what color would it be and what special decoration would it feature?   I'm not sure, but it would not look like Beatrice's hat!  It would not be perched on my forehead.  It would match my dress.  I love hats and wish we wore more of them.
  4. Any chance the Archbishop of Canterbury is using a Sustainable Sermon (tip of the mitre to the Vicar of Hogsmeade)? What would you tell the couple were you offering the homily? What is a sustainable sermon? Does that mean a recycled sermon? I imagine there was much work done on the sermon. I love how he shared a prayer the couple had written.
  5. Believe it or not, kathrynzj is getting up early mostly to see the wedding dress. By the time this post is up, the world will have seen it. Did you like it?Loved, loved, loved the dress. Elegant and beautiful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home