Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Tuesday

I've had this window open for about an hour.  Perhaps the best I can do for today is a list of random thoughts:

  1. I read a devotional today by Henri Nouwen.  He suggests that we will carry the caring touch of those who have loved us through our death to eternal life.  Jesus carried the scars of the crucifixion with him at least prior to Ascension -- perhaps the touch of grace is eternal.
  2. I had a meeting this evening that felt awkward.  I have to lead another one of them in June, and I'm not sure how to make it more productive.
  3. I'm tired, and I have a very long list of things to do.
  4. We had a prayer vigil this past weekend at church. I'm always grateful when people tell me they didn't know they could pray for an hour, and when they do, it goes by so fast they are surprised the hour has passed.  Why do I only do that at Easter.
  5. Our dog probably sleeps 22 hours a day.
  6. Our son brought home his cap and grown this evening.  How did the time come for him to graduate?
  7. Our younger son won a band challenge today, and kept his 2nd place chair.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home