Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Love, unimaginable

I'm one of those people who likes to play with color. It's one of the motivating factors for me in craft work -- beading, knitting, stitching, card making -- I love working with different colors. The photographs that really appeal to me are the ones with amazing colors. When I use my camera, I'm capturing color.

That's one of the reasons that the phrase I talked about yesterday really appealed to me -- hundreds of millions of colors in heaven that we can't imagine yet.

Wow.

One of the phrases associated with the Emmaus Walk program is De Colores. "Of the Colors."

Emmaus is about the love of God. If you learn nothing about God except the immensity and grace-full-ness of his love, then you have still received a priceless gift. And it's only a small, tiny, dim image of heaven.

Love, with hundreds of millions of facets we have never imagined. I think that's what heaven is like.

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home