Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Travel

Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals:

  • What was the mode of transit for your last trip?My last trip was in a car; my last big trip was to the beach, in a car. Last fall I flew to Memphis for meeting.
  • Have you ever traveled by train?The last time I traveled by train was in high school. My Biology II class went to Washington, DC on Amtrak.
  • Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?We do have a bus system in town, but to catch the bus, I have to walk out of my subdivision and then then another mile to the road where the bus will go by. I've done that -- the last time was when I lost my car keys -- but I don't like to do it.
  • What's the most unusual vehicle in which you've ever traveled?When we were at Disney World a few years back, we (Steve and I) were invited to ride in the front of the monorail. It was just the two of us, and everything around us was windows -- great view. We felt guilty most of the time because the kids weren't with us, and we knew they would have loved it.
  • What's the next trip you're planning to take?I want to find some time to drive to Easton in Columbus -- not sure when we'll find the time to do that.
Image: Winter scene from last year -- across the street from our house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home