Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Day

The New Year's Day Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals:

  • What will you gladly leave behind in 2009? While there has been grief in 2009, it has been a great year. I have been richly blessed.
  • What is the biggest challenge of 2010 for you? Being a mom is a big challenge. I love it, but it's not for rookies. Starting Monday, I'm back to Weight Watchers -- a big challenge.
  • Is there anything that you simply need to hand to God and say "all will be well, for you are with me"? I hope everything. If I would do that more often, I imagine life would move along more smoothly.
  • If you could only achieve one thing in 2010 what would it be? I can't pick one. I won't pick one.
  • Post a picture, poem or song that sums up your prayer for the year ahead... This picture reminds me that hope springs from anything. Everything. Even from snow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home