Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guest Blogger G

Hello this is G (Kim's son) and this a picture of some random flower my mother and i just happened to spot at a Putt Putt course in Myrtle Beach. My mom started taking pictures of it and I thought it made a pretty kewl picture so I asked if I could take a picture of it before she put her camera back in her bag. Well actually I kind of yelled, "Mother, mother let me take a picture!" Back to the story. She handed over the camera for a brief moment to let me take picture. I quickly without her knowing changed the settings to black and white and took the picture. I gave the camera back and she looked at the picture and said, "Oh, it's black and white. That's cool looking." That got me sparked on an idea of mine so I told her how she could take the picture and copy it and make the flower colorful on one picture and "glue" them back together. She said that would be cool and then we went on back to enjoy and have fun in a game of Putt Putt golf. Then about 10 minutes before I started writing I came onto the balcony of our hotel room to see the exact picture I saw my mom take exactly how I thought it would look cool. I think photography is one thing my mom and I will always enjoy together. I think she has some of the best pictures I have ever seen. I know she has some pictures on here so do you know what? Check them out. That was a brief story form the one and only...G

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home