Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Perspectives: Enough?

So, this might be a weird picture to show on the blog. I don't normally take pictures in the bathroom, but sometimes one just has to be captured. This is a shelf in the restroom in the shop where I have my hair cut. I was so stunned by the amount of toilet paper stored on this shelf that I to take a picture. 

Are they afraid of running out? 

Do we do that? Are we so afraid of running out of something, that we hoard? When is enough, enough?

I think the foundation of generosity is two things:

  1. Gratitude - knowing how much we have received from others and from God and expressing gratitude for it.
  2. Letting go of fear - finally realizing that there is a point when it is enough, and we can

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home