Friday, June 15, 2012

Dreams

The Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals (once again, amazingly taken up by me actually on Friday):

I (writes Jan) have just started studying Jung and dreams with a group of friends. I am hearing about lucid dreaming and imagining, which have opened me up to wondering about dreams in general. So how about wondering with me?
  1.  Everyone dreams: Do you remember your dreams? How often?  I often remember my dreams when I wake up in the middle of the night -- I don't as often remember them in the light of day, but sometimes.
  2. Did you or do you have a recurring dream? Share it, if you'd like.  I don't have one recurring dream -- as the next question asks, I have recurring images.
  3. Have you ever had recurring themes or images in dreams? Examples?  Walking around in my dreams wearing whatever I'm sleeping in, such as going to work in my pajamas.  Airplanes crashing while I watch them from the ground. 
  4. Do you day dream? About what?  I used to more often than I do now.  I would make up stories in my head -- mental writing, I supposed I would call it.  I don't do it as much any more because my mind feels to busy.  I start the story and I'm off worrying about something else.
  5. What are your dreams/hopes/goals for the future?  Oh, I'm not sure.  Get my kinds through college.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home