Friday, August 05, 2011

Staycation

This week's Friday Five:
  1. Have you ever 'staycationed' in order to work on a project? If no, would you?  No, I haven't done that before.  I always say that I might, but I have never fallen through with it.  Although, now that I think about it, I used to take off the week between Christmas and New Year's, and I would stay home.  I mainly did it to have a time of relaxation after the hectic holiday. 
  2. What project did you or would you tackle first? I would love to get rid of some things in our house. Clean out.  Straighten up.  Declutter.  Simplify.
  3. Any other projects?  Paint the house? 
  4. What are the pitfalls of a staycation for you?   While I say that I would clean, what I would really want to do is go see a movie, take a day trip, knit, watch TV or movies -- just relax.
  5. Never mind this staying at home business, where do you want to go and what do you want to do there?  While we were on vacation this year -- a cruise -- my two favorite things were relaxing in the morning in a deck chair and spending dinner with my guys.  That sounds good to me. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Your thoughts about staycation for barkada is spectacular. I found it very honest and straight forward.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home