Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals -- which of the pair appeals to you?
- Sunrise or Sunset -- I don't think there is a way I could choose. Both can be equally beautiful. I suppose sunrise requires rising myself, early, so maybe that's the tipping point to help me choose sunset. BUT, I've seen some beautiful sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean....
- To the Mountains or to the Beach -- To the beach. I live in the mountains, and while they are beautiful, take me to the beach.
- Coffee or Tea -- Tea, definately.
- Advent or Lent -- Advent would be my favorite if it weren't the four weeks leading to Christmas. Too stressful. So, I guess I choose Pentecost. What a way to avoid a decision.
- "Raindrops on Roses" or "Whiskers on Kittens" -- Hmmm. Neither. I choose the look on a puppy's face when she's happy.