Friday, July 29, 2011

Decisions

Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals -- which of the pair appeals to you? 
  1. Sunrise or Sunset -- I don't think there is a way I could choose.  Both can be equally beautiful.  I suppose sunrise requires rising myself, early, so maybe that's the tipping point to help me choose sunset.  BUT, I've seen some beautiful sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean....
  2. To the Mountains or to the Beach -- To the beach.  I live in the mountains, and while they are beautiful, take me to the beach.
  3. Coffee or Tea -- Tea, definately.
  4. Advent or Lent -- Advent would be my favorite if it weren't the four weeks leading to Christmas.  Too stressful.  So, I guess I choose Pentecost.  What a way to avoid a decision.
  5. "Raindrops on Roses" or "Whiskers on Kittens" -- Hmmm.  Neither.  I choose the look on a puppy's face when she's happy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

No one is quite as excited to see me come home from work as our puppy.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home