Thursday, June 09, 2011

Random Thoughts from Annual Conference

Some random thoughts (I'm too tired to be comherent):

  1. There is a Burger King at the foot of the hill near the hotel.  The sign out front says, "Angry Whopper packs a kick" (or something like that).  There's any angry whopper?
  2. Outside an office in the chapel of the college, there is a telephone on the wall.  Above it, there is a sign that points to the phone, and says, "Phone."  Why do they need a paper sign to point out what is glaringly obvious?
  3. We had a two hour evangelism workshop today.  The presenter used Acts 1:8 as a structure for part of what he was saying  I saw wisdom in this passage that I had never seen before.  It would make a good Sunday school lesson.
  4. At this Annual Conference, I've spoken to two large groups of people without much preparation.  I could never have done that even three years ago.  God is at work.  I love my job.
  5. Go here to see a picture of Steve on his bike ride.   Also, if you look at the picture of the ministry fair, the booth on the left hand end of the row, you can see our display.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home