Friday, May 06, 2011

Word Association

It has been a busy week!  To give myself a break this evening, how about a FridayFive from RevGalBlogPals:

From the web site:  It's been a busy week for me, trying to get back into the routine after a post-Easter vacation. (How did it get to be Easter 3?) So to keep it simple, here's a Word Association Friday Five, with a bonus twist for those feeling creative. First, for each of these five words -- all of which remind me of my *most* excellent vacation -- share the first word that comes to mind when you read it.

  1. Airport -- Travel, waiting, flying (so, three words)
  2. Baseball -- Cincinnati Reds (The only time I really watch baseball was when I was a kid.  Reds games would come on TV (and we only had three channels), so you watched, hoping they played quickly with no tie-breakers so regular TV would come back on.)
  3. Art -- color.  Love color
  4. Chocolate -- These are a few of my favorite things! (OK, not a word).  Chocolate -- Hershey
  5. Grill -- Steak.
Bonus: Tell us a story that comes to mind based on one of the word pairs. -- See above.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home