Friday, February 04, 2011

Random Friday Thoughts

Random Friday thoughts:

  1. I have to be up and out of the house tomorrow by 8:15 am.  Last Saturday I was able to stay home, watch TV and knit, until I was motivated enough to clean my desk.  I would rather not be leaving home at 8:15 tomorrow. 
  2. Speaking of my desk, it is clean.  I can't tell you when it was last clean, so this is wonderful.  I love having a clean desk.
  3. We installed a new printer last weekend.  I haven't needed to print since then, but I love the idea that I can. 
  4. I have a cold, and I find it annoying.
  5. Busy day at work.  I like busy days.
  6. Steve and I bought each other a television for Christmas.  It's big, and we are enjoying it.  People's heads end up being more than life-size. 
  7. Great dinner tonight with great friends.  A joy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

Could be worse I'm leaving the house at 5:20 to go to work today.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home