Random Friday Thoughts
Random Friday thoughts:
- I have to be up and out of the house tomorrow by 8:15 am. Last Saturday I was able to stay home, watch TV and knit, until I was motivated enough to clean my desk. I would rather not be leaving home at 8:15 tomorrow.
- Speaking of my desk, it is clean. I can't tell you when it was last clean, so this is wonderful. I love having a clean desk.
- We installed a new printer last weekend. I haven't needed to print since then, but I love the idea that I can.
- I have a cold, and I find it annoying.
- Busy day at work. I like busy days.
- Steve and I bought each other a television for Christmas. It's big, and we are enjoying it. People's heads end up being more than life-size.
- Great dinner tonight with great friends. A joy.