Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Top Ten Reasons

Annual Conference starts tomorrow, so how about 10 reasons I like to come to Annual Conference?

10. Late night (relatively) coffee with friends.
9. Seeing people I haven't seen in a while.
8. Meeting people who are my "friends" on Facebook (shouldn't there be a different name for "friends" who really aren't your "friends" but get to call themselves that on your computer?).
7. Watching the business of the church being done. Call be a geek, but I like it.
6. Walking around the campus and experiencing the feel of college once again.
5. I get to stop "getting ready" for Annual Conference.
4. Great great music.
3. Great great worship.
2. I love the altars and how they decorate them.
1. Experiencing the connectional church, up close and personal.

Blessings!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home