Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reconciliation

Steve has been the lay director of a Walk to Emmaus this weekend, and I have been trying to be in service in support of the walk. I tell you this to eplain the lack of words over the last couple of days (and this evening).

We'll return to regular posts tomorrow. As for today, I'll share a link with you. Go take a look at this statue at Duke Divinity school -- it's called Reconciliation, and is an artistic representation of the "Prodigal Son" parable.

Our pastor used this parable as the basis of his sermon today. I'm told is really good -- I'll have to check it out on our podcast. This statue was on the cover of the bulletin.

I like the statue -- it is of the father and his two sons. Sometimes we forget there are actually two of them, but the story of the older brother is important to hear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home