Friday, March 26, 2010

Order and Restoration

Steve brought me a new camera for my birthday, and I've been playing with it today. Evidence is to the left -- daffodil in the yard. It's a Nikon S4000. This afternoon I picked up a new SD card for it (my old one was getting a little worn) and a new case. I took it with us to dinner, and got some good images of the river at sunset -- for tomorrow's post.

Daffodils are probably my favorite flower, and a big part of that is because seeing them means that spring is here (although it did snow today in Charleston)!

Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals today:

Please share with us five ways you redo or refresh or restore your body, your space, your blog, anything in your life that needs perking up this week.
  1. Since we're on the subject, one of the ways I relax is to walk around and take pictures. Very relaxing to me.
  2. A couple of weeks ago, I moved my monitor at work to a different part of my desk. Redo -- feels fresher with it in a different place. Speaking of that, we upgraded our computers -- big redo -- love it. I had two letters and two Agreements out today, and I was flipping from one to the next -- fast and easy, no crashing, no frustration.
  3. Since the question asks about the blog, I always feel more organized once I spend some time updating the sidebar, adding new poems to the list, changing links, etc.
  4. I always feel better when I clean out my closet. Doesn't happen very often, but it's always great.
  5. A clean and orderly kitchen is a great feeling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home