Sunday, February 07, 2010

Winter into Spring

The Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals:

So lets share a few tips for a cold and rainy/ snowy day....

  1. Exercise, what do you do if you can't face getting out into the cold and damp? Ha! I stay inside.! When it's snowy, I usually end up walking to the bottom of our subdivision's hill, where we will park the car, rather than drive up to the house.
  2. Food; time to comfort eat, or time to prepare your body for the coming spring/summer? I had the time yesterday to bake bread. There's nothing like baking bread for comfort.
  3. 3. Brainpower; do you like me need to stave off depression, if so how do you do it?Um...I don't think so.
  4. How about a story that lifts your spirits, is there a book or film that you return to to stave off the gloom? No story or film that I habitually turn to in the winter.
  5. Looking forward, do you have a favourite spring flower? Is there something that says spring is here more than anything else?Daffodils!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home