Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Random thoughts

Random Thoughts:


  • Being busy at work is good; worrying about the server crashing is bad.
  • I'm not quite sure who my older son's parents are. I mean, I know exactly who they are, but sometimes I look at him, and I wonder how we created such a terrific kid.
  • I'm not sure that granting my younger son's request for a facebook page was a good idea.
  • I love taking pictures in the fall; I wish I had more time to do it.
  • One good thing about our son being on the swim team is that he's learning how to work the dryer.
  • Our dog cuddles close in the winter and stays at the far end of the couch in the summer. I think she gets cold. She's fails to realize that she doesn't leave me any room at all. Or she doesn't care.

Image: Cabell County Court House




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home