Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Artifact

I'm preaching in another church this Sunday. In addition to delivering the sermon, I'll be doing the Children's moment. The pastor of the church has started a series for the children's moments which she is encouraging lay people of the church to help with. At a supervisor's training a few weeks ago, we talked about the importance of "artifacts" in building team community.

She is asking lay people to bring in objects for the children's moment that they can talk about with the children -- telling them why the object reminds them of who they are or who they want to be.

So that it my challenge for the moment. What object can I take that can remind us of who we are and who we want to be? How can I relate it to stewardship?

Thinking....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home