Sunday, November 08, 2009

Five New Things

The Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals asks the question: "What five things do you ESPECIALLY like when they are new?"


  1. Lipstick is great when it is just purchased.
  2. I used to love fresh, new crayons. If I still used them, I would still love them when they were new.
  3. A blank book, a notebook, a notepad -- any of those are especially great before anything is written in them.
  4. I love new sheets. I love clean, freshly "installed" sheets almost as much.
  5. Fresh bread, just out of the oven, is like nothing else.
  6. Peanut butter, just opened, with a smooth, untouched surface is great.
  7. New socks fit perfectly and are much more comforting than new shoes.

OK, that's seven, not five, but I could probably come up with many more.

Image: Leaves in front of Guyandotte UMC.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home