Monday, October 19, 2009

Shoes

Well, how about a completely un-serious post? I'm about to fall asleep as I type, so here is one I don't have to think much about.

We just got back from Memphis a few days ago, and I have lots of post ideas that I'll get to soon.

But for now...

The Friday Five from RevGalBlogPals last week:

  1. What is your favorite footwear at this time in your life? I most often wear low heals -- not flat, but with a little bit of a heal. I want them to be comfortable and not hurt my feet. I didn't used to feel that way, but age has made it so I really don't want to trade comfortable feet for anything
  2. What was the craziest shoe, boot, or sandal you ever wore? Toe shoes in ballet were horrible. I really can't think of crazy shoes I've worn.
  3. What kind of shoes did you wear in your childhood? I can't really remember. Sneakers? Don't know. Nothing particular that I remember. I do remember black patten-leather shoes.
  4. How do you feel most comfortable? Barefoot, flip-flops, boots, or what?Barefoot.
  5. What kind of socks do you like, if any? White socks with sneakers. Handknit wool socks when it's really really cold.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wore Buster Browns, Mary Janes and Jumping Jacks,,,

Mom

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wore Buster Browns, Mary Janes and Jumping Jacks,,,

Mom

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home