Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday Five -- Appliances.

Appliance Edition of the RevGalBlogPals' Friday Five:

  1. What is the one appliance you simply couldn't be without? Well, I've cooked Easter dinner without an oven, and I could probably make due without a dishwasher (although life would be sad indeed). I think the refrigerator is a "must-have," and the stove would be hard to do without.
  2. What if anything would you happily give up? I've discarded a rice steamer -- that seemed very unnecessary as an appliance. I rarely use a blender or a juicer. I also don't drink coffee, although Steve does, so I think we should probably keep that one.
  3. What is the most strangest household appliance you own? Strangest? Hmmm. The juicer was pretty strange. Kind of amazing what you can make into juice.
  4. What is the most luxurious household appliance you own? I've never thought that I would use a food processor, but that's a cool appliance. We bought a very nice KitchenAid mixer -- that was a luxury.
  5. Tell us about your dream kitchen- the sky is the limit here.... It would have lots of cabinets and counterspace, including a pantry. I would love the cabinets to be cherry. It would have a large oven and a smaller one. There would be room for the countertop appliances to be stored out of site, but easiy accessbile. Maybe an extra freezer? A very large fridge?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

use "most strange" or " strangest" but NOT "most strangest"....

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing that the grammar police are on patrol! Anyway, I agree with you that the most important appliance is a refrigerator/freezer. Or maybe the wine cooler!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home