Monday, September 01, 2008

Signs

I take pictures. I mainly take pictures of sky, flowers, nature -- whatever I see that is beautiful or artistic to me. I've told people that I see God, and I take a picture.

These pictures probably aren't of God, but maybe they prove that God has a sense of humor, and we are made in his image.



  1. "Long term wife insurance" -- Seen on a jewelry store in Charlestons. Not really funny to me, but it does win the most "chauvinistic" award for the day.




















  2. "No Dumping" -- I guess there is a time and place for everything, and the parking lot probably isn't it.






















  3. "Loo may be slippery..." -- Well, ick.













  4. "Butter only, no ball" -- Is this descriptive of the person ordering, or is it a preference for dinner?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home