Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dates

A Friday Five from RevBlogGalPals:

Here are five things to ponder about dates.

  • Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance? I keep a "Month on Two Pages" kind of calendar. I use it for work, for church and for home -- all on one calendar. I've tried the same thing on separate calendars, but I read somewhere that it was best to have just one, and whoever said that was right. I also put some of the dates on my Outlook calendar at work so that the computer can remind me.
  • When was the last time you forgot an important date? Well, I can't remember, although I'm sure that I have. Maybe I just blocked it out!
  • When was the last time you went OUT on a date? Steve and I try to make this a habit. We do it often enough that I couldn't name the last time.
  • Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated. I have a leather coat that is probably out of date, but it is so comfortable that I love to wear it anyway.
  • Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em? Oh, I can definately live without them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home