Thursday, February 07, 2008

What type are you?

I took a quiz today to determine my spiritual type. Apparently, I am a mystic type.

Does this sound like me?


You are a Mystic, known for your imaginative, intuitive spirituality. You value peace, harmony, and inner silence. Mystics are nurtured by walking alone in the woods or sitting quietly with a trusted friend. You may also enjoy poetry, meditation, wordless prayer, candles, art, books, and anything else that helps you connect with God
The site urges us to come to God as we are. I like that, and I think it is true. Each spiritual type is offered a different way to pray. Here is the mystic one.

I do think that this brings into focus the idea that we are all made diferently. We can each apporach God and each other stretching, reaching from our own starting points. The method isn't important; the goal is the same -- our One God.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Test! I'm a Sage type (puts me in the same ball park with Moses and Ross Geller from Friends - ha!).

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

The last comment was from me - but I couldn't leave it unless I chkd anonymous (or something like that).
Bob

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home