Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What Color Tree?

I took a quiz this morning -- what color tree should I have? Purple? I don't mind being called "creative," but I can't imagine putting up a purple tree. I want it to be green. Like a real tree.

I did threaten to decorate the tables for the Advent dinner at church with purple, but that was because it was the ADVENT dinner -- purple being the color of Advent.

Interesting that the movie the quiz says that I should watch is "The Christmas Story." My boss told me yesterday that he watched it this week and liked it. He's Jewish. He's seen it, and I never have.

So, I may watch the movie, but I'm not putting up a purple tree.



You Should Have a Purple Christmas Tree
For you, the holidays represent a time of creativity and expression.There's no way you'd do something bland simply for tradition's sake.

You are an independent person, and you definitely do the holidays your own way. And you're decadent enough to go way over the top with any unusual holiday ideas you have.

Your purple tree would look great with: Purple lights and ornaments

You should spend Christmas Eve watching: A Christmas Story

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home