Thursday, December 13, 2007

What do you sing?

Did I ask this question last year on the blog? I can't remember.

What is your favorite Christmas song? Here are some of mine:

  • Carol of the Bells -- I love this one because of the sound of it. I enjoy this song every time I hear it.
  • Rise up Shepherd and Follow
  • We Three Kings
  • What Child is This?
  • Go, Tell it on the Mountain

My least favorite Christmas songs:
  • All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth -- It's just annoying to me. Sorry.
  • Grandmas Got Run over my a Reindeer -- No No No.
  • Blue Christmas
  • I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus -- again, just annoying to me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I'm thinking of right now, not in any particular order.

1. Lord Christ, When First Thou Camst to Man
2. Joseph's Lullaby
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
4. In the Bleak Midwinter
5. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
6. Starchild

I like your list of no's. And I have one comment about your list of yesses. "Go Tell it On the Mountain" SHOULD be a joyful song. I think I would like it that way. I am not used to hearing it sung and played joyfully.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your NoNo's > glad we share the same list since we often share the same boom box.
* O Holy Night
* What Child is This? (I thought the youth did a super job with this one)
*Carol of the Bells
*Any song the TransSib Orch puts their spin on
L s

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home