Saturday, October 13, 2007

Being in Prayer

I'm working as part of teams planning two services for the next two Sundays. Tomorrow is Children's Sabbath in our church, and the youth have been planning and will lead worship. As a member of the youth leader team, I have been blessed to play a part in that. Next Sunday is Laity Sunday, and as Lay Leader, I'm working to help plan that service.

At the beginning of this week, I invited our email group to be in prayer for these two services. Over twenty people agreed to do this in a deliberate and planned way.

As Children's Sabbath grows closer, I can see the evidence of God's presence in this service. I was so impressed today by the kids as they practiced their talks and liturgy. God has been walking with them, and I pray he continues to do so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home