Saturday, March 03, 2007

A day in J's life

It's late tonight, and I really have no thoughts, so instead I am going to share a conversation that J and I had. On Thurdsay, J went to the capital to be a page. He as telling us about it today.

"When we got there, we had to wait a long time for page training." The person who ran it told them that there are 2 divisions to the legislative branch -- the "House of Delicates" and the other one, whose name he couldn't remember. I wish he could!

He then went on to say that there was supposed to be a recess, except that he didn't know how to pronounce it, and it came out differently than that. We finally figured out what he was talking about. He said recess was supposed to be at 2pm, but it was called at noon instead. So they all went to the mall. (I dont' know why that strikes me as funny.)

While they were there, they went to one of those stores where you can build a bear. "Mom. It was stange. They had bear boxers for them. And bear thongs."

Where did he hear about thongs?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home