So, this is one of the silliest things I've seen in a long time. If you go to this website, you can draw a pig. You are then asked questions about your drawing. Your comments about your pig are used to give you an interpretation of your personality. I told you it was silly.
So here is my pig drawing:
According to the web site, this drawing can tell you the following about me:
- Since I drew the pig toward the middle of the box, I am a realist.
- Since my pig is facing to the right, then I am innovative and active, but I don't have a strong sense of family, nor do I remember dates.
- Since I said my pig has few details, then I am emotional and naive, and I care little for details. I am a risk taker.
- Because four pig legs are showing, I am secure, stubborn and I stick to my ideals.
- The size of the ears indicate how good a listener I am. My pig ears are medium, so apparently I am a good listener.
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of my sex life. Nuff said.
What I really want to know is what it means that my pig is about to be squashed by a giant squiggly tree. I would also like to know what it means that I drew his head way to big for his body. He looks like he is about to fall face-forward, his melon head exploding into a million little pig-melon bits.
I have a feeling that what the whole pig drawing says about me is that I am not the source of G's talents in the area of art. Since I can't seem to draw a stick-pig.