Thursday, May 24, 2018

Perspectives: Believe it


When I posted this image in Instagram (or maybe Facebook), I received a comment asking how I had taken the picture.  When I said that the reflection was the top of my car, the person asking the question didn't believe me.

The truth is sometimes fantastical, hard to believe, harder still to accept.

You are loved by the creator of the universe.  Not loved from a distance, but loved "up close."

Hard to believe. Even harder to accept.  But believe it; it is truth.

The summer begins, and the blog schedule will adapt to the summertime, I expect to only post four times a week instead of five, taking Friday off.  Posting might be sketchy in the next couple of weeks - Memorial Day and Annual Conference are coming, but I'll see what I can do. Thank you for reading.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home