Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Creation


Frederick Buechner (Wishful Thinking): If you think you're seeing the same show all over again seven times a week, you're crazy. Every morning you wake up to something that in all eternity never was before and never will be again. And the you that wakes up was never the same before and will never be the same again either.
I've mentioned before that there are times that my camera helps me to see God around me better than without it. A couple of months last year, I posted an image on Instagram and Facebook each day for thirty days - Images of the day.  I'm posting a collage of the October images here.  If you read the blog, you may recognize some of them, but not all.


I'm going to add a series to the blog called Perspective. I'll post an image and explain what I see in it - the questions it brings to mind. I think I'll do this once a week.

Look around you intentionally.  I think you will see evidence of God. You will certainly find that you will wake up to something new every day.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger birdwatcher said...

I am a "wanna be" (frustrated) photographer, but keenly aware of the beauty in the everyday things I see. Thank you for pictures to focus on as I read your messages.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home