Friday Five from last week -- questions about Blogging:
- Have your blogging (writing/reading) habits shifted since the days of yore? I used to write longer posts, and sometimes more than once a day. I also used to "see" posts more readily in what is around me. I definitely took and posted more pictures in the past. I don't read as much as I used to -- what I read has always been "post starts" for me.
- Do you have some favorites that you miss? I miss Cheesehead.
- Are there some blogs you still put in the 'must read' category? One of my favorite blogs is actually a knitting blog -- Yarn Harlot. I always look for new posts from Stephanie.
- If we gathered at your knee, what would you tell us about those early days of blogging? I don't really have any stories from the early days of blogging. I miss those who used to read the blog who I think no longer do.
- Do you have a clip or a remembrance of a previous post of yours or someone else's that you remember, you know an oldie but goodie? Oh, no, not really. The first set of poems I wrote still stick in my mind. There was one I wrote early that was printed on the cover of a bulletin at Annual Conference, which was very cool for me. And one was printed in the Annual Conference newspaper.