Sunday, October 05, 2008

Unremarkable Things

A meme -- six unremarkable things about me. I would link to this, but I've seen it three times, so suffice it to say that it's an Internet questionnaire.

  1. I had a French class in kindergarten -- not that I can speak French, but they did teach it to us.
  2. The second toe on my foot (well, both feet) is longer than the first.
  3. I thought about being a physics major in school, but that path required 20 hours of calculus (no, thank you).
  4. I love to go to the movies -- with other people or by myself.
  5. I love to play with color; I wish I could paint or draw.
  6. My first car was a red VW Rabbit. It was a standard. When I was first learning to drive it, it would hop down the road, so I named it Thumper. Since that car, no other car of mine has had name, although they have all had gender.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home