Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sorta...

I was at our Common Grounds service a few weeks ago. While I was out wiping down the counters, someone asked me if the coffee was decaf. I didn't know, so I went into the kitchen to ask. One of the guys who works in the kitchen told me that the gentleman who makes the coffee makes it half decaf, half regular. In the meantime, someone else told the curious coffee drinker that the coffee was decaf.

It was, sorta.

Steve, a few days ago, had a sorta cup of decaf, and ended up being awake from 1am until morning.

Sometimes sorta doesn't cut it.

Are we ever sorta a Christian? Do we sorta love our neighbor? Do we sorta participate in worship? Study? Pray? And do we then wonder why we are only sorta close to God?

Sometimes I'm sorta a Christian.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home