Friday, August 03, 2007

Leadership: Summary

To summarize the Leadership posts, and to place all of the links in one place, I'm going to list them one more time. All of these leaders in our church are my heroes. I described one small aspect of each of them -- they are share all of these characteristics.

Loyalty: Linda
Energy: Jeff and Mary
Availability: Jim
Dedication: Shelly
Enthusiasm: Scott
Risk: Patrice

There are others I could have listed (I purposefully avoided family members), and I'm sure as I think about it, there are others who would fit each characteristic. That's it for now, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loyalty, Energy, Availability, Dedication, Enthusiasm, and Risk: I want to tell you about Kim.

'Nuff said.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home